In my years long battle with the frustrating body fat I’ve tried many fitness supplements that guarantee weight loss but actually didn’t help at all. This caused me some discouragement and made me feel like their would be no light at the end of the tunnel. However, in the last few weeks I’ve lost more fat than I would’ve ever imagined. Sure, I started paying closer attention to my caloric intake, but what helped me lose 15 pounds more than anything else is the fat burner phen375. So in this article, I will give you an unbiased review of this product from my personal experience.
What is Phen375?
Phen375 is a fat burning supplement that contains some very potent ingredients:
- L-carnitine – An amino acid that increases energy and promotes fat loss
- Bitter Orange – More sophisticately named Citrus Aurantium, this potent fat loss agent promotes a higher body temperature that results in sweating out toxins and lowering the size of fat cells
- Caffeine – proven to work in help with reducing appetite and increasing energy (and motivation in the gym!)
- Forskohlii root – Improves thyroid function and breakdown of fat tissue.
- Cayenne pepper – Potent antimicrobial, improves digestion and the breakdown of fat tissue similar to Forskohlii root
How it works?
Phen375 works like magic in reducing feelings of hunger. It also destroys stubborn fat cells by improving blood circulation, and administering the digestive enzymes more properly.
I’ve also found that taking one pill before my workout has made a drastic difference, due to the beforementioned ingredients raising my energy levels. My strength on the major compound exercises has therefore also improved, as well as the recovery time between workouts.
Why is it so effective?
The main benefit comes from the reduced appetite . You simply feel like there is no need to eat a large meal, and so naturally you will tend to eat smaller meals throughout the day and less frequently, which leads to a lowered caloric intake. I also believe that it’s the combination of the ingredients such as caffeine, forskohlii root and l-carnitine that does the trick. By unleashing a storm of potent fat destroying agents which are usually sold as seperate supplements, Phen375 is a much more effective supplement.
Does it have any side effects?
I haven’t experienced any negative side effects, except for increased sweating for 2 hours after taking one pill. But I usually take it before my workout so it doesn’t bother me. It just proves that the supplement is actually doing it’s job.
I feel that Phen375 could help a lot of people in getting rid of those extra 10, 20 or 30 pounds. My experience has been amazing, so if you feel a similar fitness or health related goal, I highly recommend it.